I hope that all loyal readers of the Quake Quizsf website must understand the following conditions and disclaimers.
A. Articles and Pictures
- Readers are permitted to copy and reproduce every article on the Quake Quizsf website and disseminate the article with any media with disabilities must mention the source of the Quake Quizsf.
- If this website article wants to be copied again to another website or blog, it is required that the source link is turned on.
- Web owners only write almost all content on this website and also adapted from many references. Each adaptation will meet the rules of writing references that are judged not to harm the original author.
- In addition to the content written by the website owner, the website owner will name the original author.
- This site may not be used for purposes that violate laws, norms, and human rights.
- The images on the website are taken from google images and scientific journals. To protect the copyright of an image, I will write the source below the image.
- Copying an image is introduced as long as it still mentions that the image is from its source.
B. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- Material about understanding disaster on this website is given “as is the understanding of the web owner”, if the reader wants to understand the content of the material on this website, it is advisable to read the source directly in the form of scientific journals, books and other reading material referred by the owner the web.
- Website owners cannot guarantee the quality, completeness, and accuracy of the content presented.
- The website owner is not responsible for impacts arising from the use of content by site users.
- The website owner cannot guarantee that all systems and applications used on this site are free from technical problems, virus attacks, or other things that cause this site to be partially or completely inaccessible.
The terms and conditions above are subject to change at any time, and readers of this website are always expected to follow the conditions stated above.